Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Monday, January 30, 2006

To school or not to school........

So - I'm going to try and post photographs every so often on here. Just to make it visually interesting I guess. Man - I'm beginning to realize as I am hitting all of these critical moments in my life that I am really not at all in control. I know that already (in theory) but I just can't believe how out of my hands a lot of things feel.We've gone through such a crazy year this past year (2005) that I'm excited I guess of what's to come.I am going to be a student again for a year. I'm taking a program called "Web and Print production artist" It will set me up to design on publications, or become an art director, so that with my photography education will be a good mix. Such a crazy thought. I keep getting all worried that I'm going to suck at it or something - but in my head I really want to be near the top of the class. It's a scary thing for someone who is a little creative to go into a program that is a lot creative and hope that what they visualize in their heads will come across the same way on paper. I hope that is what I learn in school......how to transfer ideas from my head onto paper or computer.....that is the goal....Anyhow - enough blabbing....haha - but I guess this is a blog.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home