Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Monday, January 30, 2006

Save a horse....ride a what???


So - I had a crazy experience tonight. A friend of mine had a batchelorette party and we went to (sound horns.....) Silverados! Ok - so those of you who know me, know pretty well that I like to embark on the odd new adventure, but somehow the closer the adventure to home - the better. Wow - I can't believe the amount of Dirty Harry's there. Wow. The dirty man "Dirty Sanchez" that was making out with the air behind the group of us girls was a little disturbing. My friend Khel saved me from having to go and wait for the "party bus" the other thing I couldn't quite fathom....anyhow - he came and hung out with a friend of his while I danced with the girls from the batchelorette party, then came out and danced with us for a bit - and woah - surprisingly enough he dances like Usher! So crazy - when you don't expect that your friend can really dance at all, and they are all good. Especially when they dance like Usher. Cool. He even earned a "does he have a girlfriend?" from a good friend of mine. Good for him. Anyhow - what a weird night - a cover band that ranged from full out punk to "Friends in Low Places", to the 10 other people that were there, most of them dirty old men that yelled obscenities to the young dancing girls....it was all and all, kind of interesing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home