Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Monday, January 30, 2006

jaded over jeans......


currently want: These Jeans

All I can say is: Damn Old Navy and their winter sales. I walk in, which for someone like myself is mistake #1. Then I head over to their Jean section. Sale central! I tried on 20 pairs of jeans! 20 pairs! They had a pair I really liked for $6.97. They had pairs I liked for $9.99, but of course none of them fit properly. I'm sorry - but who is the girl that can wear these jeans without the "party in the back" thing happening?? When you bend over and it's like plumber's open for business. The other ones fit like mum bum. They are so high up the back that they make your butt look a mile long! So, of course - you walk in, check out the sale, can't help but think you have gone on the right day. But no, the only jeans that fit (and of course - you end up falling in love with) are the ones on sale for $29.99 or not on sale at all ($44.50). (Which I really don't have money for right now) I wish that I didn't go at all. Cause now I think about the jeans sometimes - "oh, those ones looked really good" "If only I had those jeans to wear tonight" and I want them. All I can say is that Old Navy is tricking getting you into the door with the $6.97 jeans that don't fit ANYONE. (which is why they are $6.97 in the first place)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home