Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Weirdest Show......of alll time????


Ok - so yesterday (b/c I was sick) Kai was sleeping and I was sitting at home by myself flipping through the channels trying to find something that could consume my mind for half an hour. I managed to turn on a new show that I had not seen yet. It's called "skating with the stars". Wow. It has to be the worst idea that I have ever seen. The amount of times that I saw a celebrities face hit the ice was to painful to fathom. And what is up with these stars? The skaters are good - typical skaters - like Kurt Browning etc, but the "celebrities" are really funny to me. "Joey" from full house?? Debbie Gibson?? I can't even remember who else was on it. Anyhow - I feel like the professionals are sacrificing their careers, (really allowing themselves to get injured) and the celebrities are sacrificing their lives. It's really quite funny, them getting judged, while the celebrity is bleeding out of their chin.
Anyhow- I guess what I'm saying is, the routines are pretty bad (not that I could do them) but how good can they be with people that have never skated before - the concept is super dangerous and the show? Painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home