Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I will write more when I have time!!!!

Haha - well, I made it to the top 4! It's actually super suprising to me! I now need to come up with 3 songs for this next weekend. The prize if you win is really pretty sweet - but I honestly don't think I'll WIN the whole thing - but it has been a super cool experience!
Take care! (haha- only wrote this b/c after the show last night, 2 girls came up for my autograph!!! crazy - but I was so thrown off that I didn't know what to write and I wrote "Take Care" Who writes that!!!! SO LAME!!!! They are going to read that and be like "WHAT THE???"
Anyhow - I am off to bed. Besides the top 10 show last night - I was at a marriage retreat all weekend - which was SOOOO good! I am so glad we went!
Anyhow - bye

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Holy crap Kerri that's awesome!!! I'm really excited for you!

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home