Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I am.......The biggest Loser......


Well, we all know that show.....The biggest loser. There is a part of me that wishes that I could get on a show like that - where I have all the time in the world to get my ass worked into the ground and come out looking like somewhat of a supermodel. (I'm sure it would take more than that really....but still)
I then saw them advertise that they had "The biggest loser - workout video." Perfect - I thought, and rushed to the phone to try to find this video. I could not have been more humiliated in all of my life, then when I made those calls. No word of a lie, I must have phoned 12 - 15 places before I found (no doubt) the LAST copy of it in the city. 12 - 15 times of "You are looking for WHAT movie?" "The Biggest....what?" (Me:) "Loser" "The Biggest Loser workout, do you have it?" "Biggest Loser?" Yeah - it's a workout, and I'M the Biggest Loser.
I finally found it - and for only $12.59 Bob Harper promises to whip my butt into shape in just 6 short weeks.
Anyhow - lucky Brent, I made him workout with me, there was Low Impact Cardio, Sculpt and Shape, High Impact Cardio, and Boot Camp. May I say I have STILL been too nervous to try Boot camp. It scares me.
Anyhow, Brent and I were doing awesome. Till we got sick, and went from going for 6 straight days, and then haven't done it now for about 2 weeks....
soon again though - we will fight, we will conquor, and WE WILL BE the Biggest Losers.
If we aren't already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Cool blog Kerri - I wish you many hopes in being a big loser, maybe I can be one too. ;)

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home