Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Saturday, May 13, 2006

my myspace music thing.....

Hi all!
So - I'm excited b/c we have picked the 3 songs to record! Yippee!! I really like them too.
I've been working with a guy named Brian James. We've been co-writing...pretty much he's the geenious (sp??) one (Apparently I'm not the geenious...) anyhow - he comes up with all the music, I just write the lyrics. We both share a love of sarah harmer and the music that sits inbetween country and pop. That's the best stuff.
Anyhow - I'm so excited about it.....Hopefully others will like it too!
I'll be able to say in about a week or so - when the demo should be out....
Anyhow - I have a myspace music account...it only has a couple old scratch tracks from Avante (from last year) and a couple songs I did on a demo like 6 years ago....not that great to be honest....but - it'll do for now...
It's
www.myspace.com/kerriwoelke
I think....let me try...
Yup. that's it.
Ok - so anyhow - I've got a website in the making....I get photos done next weekend. It's all super exciting. I'm like a giddy school girl.
Ok. Well, that's it for now...
K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home