Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cleanse Report - Day 1
















Currently feeling: Optomistic
Current tongue condition: A nice film of grey grossness
Current Height: 5'2
Current Weight: None of your beeswax (dont really know either)

So - I'm hungry. Yet - NOT starving. So - that's good. The cayenne pepper is a little intense now, after having the intire day to fester and become intensely hot.
I'm allowed to (as a snack) have mint tea. Lucky me. Hopefully I start liking mint tea. I am definetly one of those people that likes tea with lots of cream and sugar....so we'll see what happens.
Ok....so - I'm all good for now. And proud that I haven't eaten anything (I snagged a cookie at midnight last night haha) I haven't eaten thing in 15 hours. That's pretty good. Hooray - hopefully I will start having really clear thoughts that aren't foggy from flour, sugar and other such things.
I'll check in tomorrow....
kw

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Good for you Kerri! :) I hope your tongue is soon paste-less and clean. How long is it supposed to be like that for again?

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home