Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

To Cleanse or not to Cleanse

Ok. So - I decided I would journal this cleanse thing out. Ok....So, first I need to justify why I am going on some crazy cleanse in the first place....
1. I am sick of random cysts growing inside me and no one knowing what we should do about them. I want to take a chance that maybe it can be gotten rid of naturally. Ok - "gotten rid of naturally" that would have been horrible in my grade 12 english class....in any english class for that matter. Oh well.
2. I need a fresh start. I am a dramatic person. I need something dramatic to actually make a change in my life. I want it to be a really spiritual experience and beat my weird food issues.
3. I feel dizzy and weird often and I think it is b/c I eat bad things like white flour, and white sugar. Haha - not by themselves. Although I'm sure that would explain the dizziness.
I started this morning. So far, so good. Although I've only been doing it for like 5 hours. The drink I like. It's water, fresh lemon juice, organic maple syrup and cayenne pepper. I like the pepper in it. It's definetly like spicey lemonade. Kind of good.
Hmmm....so - at this point, I'm going to do it for at least 6 days, hopefully 10. I'll see, and I'm only answering to myself, so if I NEED to eat, then I will. But I'm hoping I can discipline myself to do this right.
My friend Nat is doing it with me. She's about 3 days ahead of me or so. Good for her!
Hmmm...well, that's it for now. Nothing too exciting happening yet. Although I'm excited about the possibility of haveing a less cloudy head. that would be great.
ok - maybe I'm putting too much hope on this. Well, I need to, or else why would I do this?
haha
ok - bye.
Could I say ok anymore times!??
Kw

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried the cleanse recipe with vodka--mmmm... good. Seriously, have you done a fast? I am having difficulty occupying myself during the times I normally eat.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home