Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cleanse Report: Day 3















Currently Feeling: Quite Tired
Current tongue conditions: still gross - and actually a little sore. I wish I could chew gum while on this thing!!!
Currently wearing: my pajamas (old t-shirt and yoga pants)
Current Height: 5'2 and a little (This cleanse is making me grow!!!!) (one can hope)
Current Weight: I WILL check today!! I really want to know!!

Well, considering how tired I am (and I'm weirdly enough not tired from the cleanse - just for being stupid and staying up till 3 last night. woops - probably not the best when you are on detox, I still feel really good. Hunger pains are less and less, and the drink always takes care of them when they are there. I snuck another spoonful of maple syrup. Well, not really, I just licked the spoon! haha. Man - food is a crazy thing. I'm definetly going to be more careful after this, I feel like I was so sluggish from food and my head was so unclear. It is nice to not feel that way. I always eat food just cause it's there, not b/c I need it, so it's nice to break that chain of thinking. Huh. crazy.
Ok -so crazy story!! Yesterday I was at Shoppers Drug mart and I saw this guy in his car and he was shaking crazy and out of control and he was foaming at the mouth! So I freaked out and felt that nervous scared feeling and tried kind of looking in his window and was about to call 911 or was wondering if I should, and I realized that he was brushing his teeth!! in the car!!! he was shaking b/c he was JUST GIVIN'ER with the toothbrush, and when I saw his face for a minute, he had toothpaste coming out of his mouth!!
I felt dumb, I was standing there staring at him, and he drove away without spitting it all out, probably because he felt dumb that I was standing there looking at him. Crazy.
Ok - well, I'm off. I have a big day today. Well, not really, but I've got some stuff and I have to get my wrist worked over by my man massuesse.
See y'all!
kw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home