Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Friday, July 21, 2006

Cleanse Report: Day 4
















Currently feeling: Bitchy. Seriously grumpy.
Current tongue conditions: Man - feeling PRETTY disgusting today
Currently wearing: THIS ol' Thing??
Current Height: STILL 5'2
Current Weight: you'll never know!! Yeah - you will - as of tomorrow - when I check.

Ok - so today is definetly the hardest day for me! I can't BELIEVE how grumpy I was all day. I hurt my wrist just overusing it and stuff - and today it is SOOO painful and I can't take an advil, and my stomach hurts from the cyst stuff - advil would be nice today - but I'm hoping it all hurts b/c it's getting beat on by my body!!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! GO BODY!!!!
I'm heading out to hear a friend sing tonight - and that should be great. Hmm....what should I have there - .....how about some MINT TEA!! Agh....I try to get excited about it - it just doesn't happen!
Ummm...Brian and I finished writing the radio song yesterday - it still doesn't have a title, but we record vocals on monday and tuesday - and hopefully then.....IT WILL BE DONE!!!! Only to start soon on a full length that will be WAYYY longer - but I'm already up to 7 songs, and after today - I think 8!! So - I really only need to write like 1 more song or maybe 2 if I want and we're ready to go! Woohoo!
Ok - well, that's all for today. no funny stories today. just bitchy ones. Haha - EXCEPT this morning Kai was being bad and I told him that he was not listening and was going to get in trouble if he wasn't good, and he said "Settle down mom, you're FREAKING me out"
I didn't even know he knew that stuff!! Haha. Anyhow - it made me laugh and forget what he was doing in the first place...but it didn't take him long to remind me.
kerri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home