Somewhere over the rainbow.....

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cleanse Report: Day 6!!!! (Only 4 more days!!!!)







Currently: Cuddling up to chunk of steak.....sick of liquids...want solids....It IS steak in this pic too - my kidney didn't fall out or anything!!
Current Tongue conditions: seems to maybe be clearing up a little?
Currently wearing: NOTHING!!! WOOHOOO!!!! (just joking!!)
Current Height: 5'2 (again - I guess I took my measurements wrong...booh!!!!)
Current weight: finally checked - I am currently 108 pounds. I WAS around 116 before I started...It's ALL coming back on though I'm sure

So today is ok so far. I had to get up super early for church and sang there. I downed 2 peppermint tea's, a water and a half and the lemon drink, and man I'm sick of only having 3 liquid options. Ah well, I'll be done pretty soon. I've come so far...I can't give up....
although - if I could only eat 1 soda cracker. I would be SOOO happy.
It's crazy what comes out of you on this thing....that's all I'll say. No more.
haha - if you noticed - I FORGOT to do a blog for yesterday so - I'm doing two today b/c I remember what yesterday was like...that's why I'm wearing the same outfit.
Oh - you know what's funny - when you are on the cleanse and you get tired, it's like your body just doesn't want to do anything - it just wants to sleep, it's like the game the Sims? When you don't let them sleep and then they start waving their hands in the air and showing you the zzzzzzz's ? It just reminds me of that.
that's all.
See y'all later.
kw

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's such a good picture Kerri... I can't believe you cuddled a big honking piece of meat.

This post is awesome, the SIMMS?!?! That's the best analogy ever.

K, blah blah, you're great, be encouraged because you're halfway through a big commitment.

4:38 PM  
Blogger maria enns said...

HEY!
WHERE ARE THE UPDATES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i love them so far. I WANT MORE!
crazy woman.
woo hoo!!!!!

the meat is hot. Especially so close to your hot face.
heh heh.

I have to talk to you SOON.
sweet.

mariajane.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home